Frequently Asked Questions
How To Edit Your Main Menu
Your site's menu can be easily changed and rearranged, just follow the steps below -
- Log in to your dashboard using the Log in link at the bottom your website.
- From the menu on the left, go to Appearance > Menus
- Rearrange menu items by simple drag & drop. Click the arrow on each menu item to access more options, such as renaming and removing the menu item. Menu items that are indented will show up as a drop-down list in your site's main menu (see pictures below). You can indent items further to create multiple drop-down hierarchies.
- The boxes on the left allow you to add new menu items:
- Custom Links: Add menu items that link to other websites.
- Pages: Add menu items linking to pages you have created. New pages can be created by going to Pages > Add New.
- Categories: Add a menu item that will show blog posts from a specific category.
- Once you are done adding and rearranging your menu, be sure to hit the blue Save Menu button. Go to your site and click your new menu items to make sure everything works.
Last Updated 3 years ago